Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion Obsession of the Day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fashion Obsession of the Day



This dress is far from practical. But I love it. It reminds me of those awesome 80s wedding gowns that were short in the front with a train in the back. (Remember Stephanie Seymour in the Guns n' Roses video for "November Rain?" Classic). This dress is perfect for the summer (or a casual wedding), so I'm not quite sure why Free People would release this as a winter look. Oh well. It's so wrong I like it. Kind of like a pug's face.

(Photo from Free People)

No comments:

Post a Comment