Everything Is Beautiful: New camera

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Sunday, June 28, 2009

New camera

I just got my new Canon Rebel XSi yesterday, and I'm excited beyond words! Remember when you would get that toy you always wanted as a kid and you just would not put it down? Well that's pretty much how it's been for me - I've had the camera around my neck for the past 24 hours. I'll be posting photos next weekend, as I still have to get a memory card converter. Enjoy these photos from one of my favorite photographers, Matt Schwartz. (You can buy his prints at his Etsy shop!)




(Photos from She Hit Pause Studios)

No comments:

Post a Comment