Everything Is Beautiful: Ready to pounce?

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ready to pounce?

I seriously can't keep up with all the other fashionistas on The Outnet. I know they're sitting there, refreshing the "Just In" tab at 8:55 in the morning waiting to pounce on the latest 3.1 Philip Lim dress on sale for 70 percent off. The truth is I'm a very indecisive shopper. I don't like to spend my money on just anything. I'll put things on hold at the mall and think about my online finds for days before I bust out the credit card. So I shouldn't be surprised when I look on The Outnet during my lunch break to find everything worth buying is already sold out or out of stock in my size. Oh well, maybe one time I'll find love at first fashion sighting.



Like this Zac Posen dress that's 60 percent off!



And this adorable colorblock dress from Mayle. Swoon. Maybe next time.

(Photos from The Outnet)

No comments:

Post a Comment