Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, December 14, 2009

Beautiful Weekend








Can you believe there's only 11 days until Christmas? This weekend was dotted with me frantically hunting for gifts and checking off a few people on my list. But I still have to find gifts for my boyfriend and my mom. I always love finding the perfect gift, and I haven't found them yet. Friday, I went bowling with some co-workers - which I thought would be less than exciting - but I actually had a really great time (and I think they enjoyed laughing at my horrendous bowling skills). On Saturday, we rented Up, and it was such a magical movie. Sunday, I made a cloth garland for my fireplace (instructions here), made a failed attempt at Parisian Macarons (tip: do NOT use boxed egg whites) and wrapped presents. Now I really have to get crackin' on some online shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment