Everything Is Beautiful: Holiday blues

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday blues


My lovely readers, I am in a bit of a funk today and I can't quite explain why. I think watching Garden State last night might have something to do with it - that movie always makes me think about about my future, even though the message of the movie is just to live it. I didn't even pick up my camera at all this weekend I've been so unmotivated. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something I haven't quite figured out yet. In any case, enjoy this beautiful photo of a fabulous European woman glamorizing smoking.

(Photo from ffffound)

No comments:

Post a Comment