Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Friday

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, August 20, 2010

Beautiful Friday


Notice anything different about the blog? Of course you do. Unless you're like one of those guys who doesn't even notice when his girlfriend chops her hair off and colors it red. It's subtle but just like the best fashion - it's the details that count.

Are you as excited for the weekend as me? I have a couple end of summer shindigs to attend, cupcakes to bake and a 20 mile run to conquer. Hopefully I can fit in some time to work on my screenplay (it's so close to being finished) and take an afternoon nap. Enjoy your weekend.

(Photo via ffffound!)

No comments:

Post a Comment