Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, August 16, 2010

Beautiful weekend








Considering my melancholy mood on Friday, my weekend couldn't have turned around any better. After an 18-mile run on Saturday morning, I ate lunch from my favorite sandwich shop (Open Face Sandwich) and napped all afternoon. Then, to my total surprise, I showed up at my surprise birthday party. My mom told me we'd celebrate with a dinner at one of our favorite bar/restaurants, Lovin' Cup, even though she never gave me a chance to choose. I never thought anything of it. But when I turned the corner, my family and friends were all there - even balloons and those adorable tissue paper flowers. My first thought was, "Thank goodness I wore makeup." I even broke my alcohol fast and drank an enormous Blue Moon. I want to thank my mom and my best friend Troy for throwing an amazing party and for reminding me how many people care about me. And thanks to everyone who came. You all mean the world to me. Turning 25 will be much easier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment