Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beautiful weekend








This weekend was all about kids and dogs. I had to go to three parties and they all had sugar powered children in attendance. I've never been around so many kids since I was one myself. Normally I would have been annoyed, but I actually kind of liked being around them. Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I no longer hate the idea of having one of my own. Of course it's a long way off, but it doesn't seem as scary as it used to. And sorry for being MIA yesterday. All I can tell you is that something big is in the works. And it's definitely not a baby.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That's my son!! :)

    Seems like every Ambrogio was at Caroline's house this week except for me. I'm sorry I missed the reunion!!

    Hope you had fun, though. Miss you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute. Wish you coulda been there! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete