Everything Is Beautiful: Best of 2010: Part One

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, December 31, 2010

Best of 2010: Part One

2010 was the year of firsts. My first trip to Paris, London and Amsterdam, my first half marathon, first century bike ride, first surprise birthday party, first marathon, first time I've kept my hair anything than blonde for more than two weeks, first year I shopped without a credit card (well, for some of the year) and first year I went to NYC alone. If I tried, 2010 couldn't have been more memorable. Here are my favorite photos of the year (in semi-chronological order). Cheers to 2011 being even more fantastic.























No comments:

Post a Comment