Everything Is Beautiful: Journey around the world

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, December 31, 2010

Journey around the world

Talk about a New Year's resolution. My friend Angelina is moving to the Philippines in three weeks. From there, she's going to travel the world, not sure where she'll go or long she'll be gone. Angelina is an inspiring, free-spirited woman who I envy for dropping everything to take the adventure of a lifetime. The only goal she has for the journey is to inspire and motivate positive change in the world. I'd say that's pretty awesome (and hopefully I'll have the chance to meet her on a stop along the way).



Isn't she pretty? You can follow her journey at angelinamariearnone.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment