Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, October 5, 2009

Beautiful Weekend







Friday I took off from work to attend a charity luncheon for my professor and mentor - and to hunt down cheap accessories at the mall. It was a total fail, but I finally found the perfect faux leather motorcycle jacket. Saturday I was up at 7 a.m. baking cupcakes for Matt's mom's birthday party. I had everyone over for a taco bar - so delish. And Sunday, I spend the entire day reading about 3/4 of the third Twilight book, Eclipse. I only have 200 pages to go. For a perfect three-day weekend, it went by way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment