Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fashion obsession of the day

I despise malls. I love shopping, but I can't stand digging through racks of crappy clothes while bitter middle-aged women and 16-year-olds push me out of the way. This Friday I was on the hunt for some new accessories, so I had no other choice but to go. Finding cute accessories was a complete fail (H&M, you disappoint me), but I found the perfect faux leather motorcycle jacket from Forever 21 and an Herve Leger-inspired bandage skirt from ... Express. I never go in that store - I think it's quite overpriced, but I found this skirt buried in the back and I love it. I'm wearing it with a pink tank top, my new motorcycle jacket and booties. Cute, right?

(Photo from Express - sorry it's so small!)

No comments:

Post a Comment