Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, October 26, 2009

Beautiful Weekend







Another weekend gone by way too fast. Saturday Matt and I were running around town to get the materials to make a faux leather headboard. When the Yankees game got rained out, we stayed home and rented movies (Transformers 2 and Once - can you guess which one each of us picked?). I did my best to help with the headboard on Sunday, but power tools are no friend for the accident prone. It's probably better I kept clear because Matt did such a great job it looks like we bought it from Crate and Barrel. So instead, I made a tulle studded bracelet I saw on P.S. I Made This. Brooklyn was terrified of all the noise, so she hid under the coffee table. Hope you had a beautiful weekend, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment