Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, October 19, 2009

Beautiful Weekend










Once again another weekend gone by way too fast. The weather in upstate New York was crisp to say the least - I finally retired my flip-flops until Spring. Friday I saw Where The Wild Things Are with my friend Troy, and in one word it was magical. It was the kind of movie that was shot so beautifully, you want to just take time to look at everything on the screen. Saturday I fell asleep on the couch watching the Yankees game and Sunday Matt and I went to Kelly's Apple Farm. I remember going there as a kid, and I haven't been in probably 20 years. Everything was as I remembered it, except for this amazing apple crisp served with soft ice cream. We sat by the fire and drank apple cider. It was a perfect Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment