Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, January 18, 2010

Beautiful weekend








This weekend was so lazy. On Friday we watched Grey Gardens just in time for its Golden Globes win. Saturday I had lunch with a friend and ate my favorite soup at a cafe right near my apartment - their tomato and artichoke soup with crunchy garlic crostinis is a creamy heaven. Then I went to the grand opening of Anthropologie with some girlfriends and spent way too much money. I wasn't planning on buying this navy and yellow polka dot dress until it fit in a size zero - sold! Sunday I baked brownies, chocolate chip cookies and Parisian macarons (not so successful this time) and watched the Golden Globes awards. I was rooting for Up In The Air, but I guess it wasn't their night. My pick for best dressed? Anna Paquin glowed in her plunging gold paillette dress (although I have to say the shoes were a questionable choice).

1 comment:

  1. I am going today to try that soup!! Last time I was there was my first time and I was deciding between the roasted red pepper with smoked gouda and that one. I chose the rstd red pepper and it was amazing! Looking forward to tomato artichoke today! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete