Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day

As one of the perks to being a reporter, I got to take a sneak peek at the new Anthropologie store opening in Rochester this Friday (my story here). So in honor of my excitement - and the gorgeous new January resort catalog - here are some of my favorite pieces. And although I was supposed to be reporting while walking through the store yesterday, I admit I was also strategizing my shopping plan for the grand opening Friday.

(Polka dot bustier dress)

(The coral beading on the waist of this strapless dress is even more gorgeous in person)

(Embroidered sunshine yellow blouse)

(This skirt by Anna Sui is printed with adorable hot air balloons)

(Printed on this silk blouse are tiny tic-tac-toe games)
(Photos from Anthropologie)

1 comment: