Everything Is Beautiful: J'adore Paris

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, January 15, 2010

J'adore Paris


Guess what? I just booked my flight to Europe last night! I've been to Italy before, but it's been almost 10 years. One of my goals for 2010 was to visit Paris before my 25th birthday, and I'm actually going to do it. It's one thing to talk about it and wish for it, but now it feels so real it's difficult to believe. My brother and I will be going at the end of March for 10 days in London, Paris and Amsterdam. My only plans are to take too many pictures, eat too many pastries and wander. My favorite vacations are when you leave yourself open to adventures, ones without an itinerary, where you get lost with a camera and a map.
(Photo from Nicole Hill)

No comments:

Post a Comment