Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day

The description on this adorable Free People outfit says "romper," but from the photo you can't tell. I adore the babydoll shape, the buttons and the ease of the shape. It reminds me of those culottes I used to wear when I was a wee little thing. I just love nostalgic pieces made modern, and these baby pink patent leather Mary Jane flats would make this outfit even more like what I wore when I was a girly 7-year-old.

(Photo from Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment