Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, February 8, 2010

Beautiful weekend








Anyone else believe a three-day weekend will make the world a better place? I feel like I blink and Saturday and Sunday are over. This weekend I went back to my part-time job for the first time in over a month, so that tired me out. Saturday night we went bowling. I'm absolutely horrible - but it was fun all the same. Sunday was cleaning, baking and cheesy tater tots for the big game (recipe here). Although I am not a fan of football, it was great to root for the underdog and see them win. And I'm totally in love with the Google ad that ran last night. Inspiring work.

No comments:

Post a Comment