Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, February 1, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today and am taking a mental health day to gather my thoughts and maybe even be creative. But you know what always makes me feel better? Ogling beautiful pieces like this flirty knit sweater dress from Moschino Cheap and Chic. I like to think the huge pink heart represents how unselfish women can be - sometimes to a fault. In this dress, you definitely wear your heart on the outside of your chest - or breasts - whichever way you want to look at it.

(Photo from Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment