Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, February 22, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day

Every once in great while a handbag comes along that I absolutely must have. I love handbags as much as they next girl, but I get attached to mine, carrying the same one for a year or two and then moving on. I've been carrying a black Marc by MJ bag for over a year now, and surprise, surprise, my new love is also a MJ. This eggplant leather bag is lined with hot pink hearts and chic chrome hardware. And that bow! This would look amazing on my shoulder in Europe.

(Photo from Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment