Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Beautiful weekend






This weekend marked my official return to the public market. I just love bustling open air markets this time of year. Everyone is so anxious for the warm weather to return and the produce is so fresh. Needless to say, there was lots of people watching this weekend with the gorgeous weather. I also tested out some road bikes since I can't use my pink cruiser when I race this summer. And lots of packing - including Brooklyn who obviously wants to come with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment