Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day

My Euro trip is just two weeks away (!) and I'm still desperately searching for the perfect coat for 50 degrees and rainy weather. I love the military inspired outerwear trend, and this coat from Free People has all the great military details and the perfect fatigue color. But what's stressing me out even more is if the women of Paris are into this trend. Will I fit in or will I fail miserably? The stress is of choosing my outfits is driving me nuts.

(Photo from Shopbop)

2 comments: