Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day

Is it Wednesday already? This week is just flying by. And Wednesday is always the easiest day for me to find my fashion obsession - no price restrictions! This chevron striped/ruffled strapless dress from Herve Leger is stunningly sexy. With shimmering rhinestones and a super snug fit, this dress would never fail. Make it in a nude hue and you've got yourself a naked dress. But how can this only come in extra small and small? That's a bit discriminatory don't ya think? I'm a small girl, but I have this feeling I'm at least a medium in an Herve Leger. Not that I can afford a $3,900 dress, but still.

(Photo from Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment