Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Friday

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, July 30, 2010

Beautiful Friday


I miss Paris. Beaucoup. Even more than I miss carbs. I'd even give up eating carbs while in Paris just to go back. (Well, maybe that's not entirely true.) We're halfway through 2010, and I'm reflecting on the amazing year I've already had. A dream trip, running a half marathon (and training for a full), biking 100 miles, and soon, turning 25. The quarter century milestone should be exciting, right? Well I'm taking it really hard. Since I was 11, I had this plan for my life. I didn't think about the age I'd want to get married and have kids and all that typical stuff. My only goal was that by 25, I'd be living in New York City. A lot of pressure, huh? I'm so grateful for the life I have in good old upstate New York, but dreams of the big city haunt me every day. At least I still have another year to get there.

On a lighter note, it's Friday. What are your plans for this weekend? I'm going to be baking cupcakes out of my ears for two seperate parties, visiting family I haven't seen in years, and of course, running. I just love busy summer weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment