Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fashion obsession of the day

Have you ever seen something so beautiful, so indulgent, your heart skips a beat? You have to hold yourself back from becoming overcome with lust, from typing in your credit card digits and waiting patiently for the package to hit your front porch. It's love, but it's oh so wrong. That's exactly how I feel about these Miu Miu sparkle platform pumps. The gold glitter and black velvet bow are dazzling and entrancing. Yes, I put them in my shopping cart, but at $570, there's no way my poor journalist salary could ever justify the purchase. A girl can dream.


(Photo from Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment