Everything Is Beautiful: Love at first bike

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Love at first bike

These bikes from Electra Bicycle Company are fashion on wheels. With the baskets, bells and streamers, these adorable cruiser bikes bring back memories of my childhood bike. I'm in the market for a bike to ride around town, and one of these might just be the one. The best part about them is that when you stop, your feet are able to touch flat on the ground. I bet I'd wake up every morning excited to get on one of these beauties!







(Photos from Electra Bicycle Company)

No comments:

Post a Comment