Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, July 20, 2009

Fashion obsession of the day

One of my goals for this year was to stop buying massive amounts of cheap clothes that I wear twice and then hate. Not to mention cheaply made clothes get ruined after two wash cycles. Instead I made a promise that I would spend my money on quality pieces I love - pieces I can wear for years (as long as I stay away from the Ben and Jerry's) that won't go out of style. However, I might have to make an exception for this strapless button dress from Forever 21. As I've mentioned before, I have an unhealthy obsession with all things buttons and summer dresses. Maybe this time I can make an exception for a cheap, but cute, dress.


(Photo from Forever21)

No comments:

Post a Comment