Everything Is Beautiful: Swimwear dilemma

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Swimwear dilemma

This morning I had the urge to try on all of my bathing suits to see which ones I would bring with me to San Diego (just two weeks away!). But I realized they're all too big/I hate them all! I need to find a bathing suit ASAP. But my problem is when it comes to swimwear, I am super picky. And I'm not about to spend $200 on a bikini I'll only wear for one week this summer. I only found one I could actually see myself wearing, so I'd love to hear your suggestions!


(Photo from Victoria's Secret)

No comments:

Post a Comment