Everything Is Beautiful: Offbeat brides

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, July 24, 2009

Offbeat brides

As somewhat of a fashion risk-taker, my wedding dress will be no different. (No, I'm not engaged, but what girl doesn't dream about her dress?) I've never been one to fantasize about poofy ball gowns, elaborate beading or extra long trains. And recently a friend asked for my opinion on alternative, affordable wedding dresses. Here are some gorgeous options (not including the Rachel Pally Greek goddess gown I posted a couple days ago). I'll probably have a second post I've found so many gorgeous ones!


(Sunner ruffle front dress from Shopbop)


(BCBG strapless floral applique dress from Nordstrom)


(Cynthia Rowley tulle ballerina dress from Shopbop)


(ABS One shoulder puff sleeve dress from Nordstrom)


(Jill Stuart draped back dress from Shopbop)


(Catherine Malandrino strapless corsage dress from Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment