Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Friday

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, July 16, 2010

Beautiful Friday


I have a love/hate relationship with television. My favorite part of the day - after all the e-mails, texts, Tweets and running around - is finally getting to plop down on the couch with a bowl of frozen yogurt and my remote. I could watch TV for hours, whether it's re-runs of Seinfeld or bad reality shows (Real Housewives, anyone?). When the TV is off, I notice how much more I get accomplished. When I was a kid, getting to watch TV was a reward. Now it steals my productivity. So lately, I'm really trying to be more like this girl (Don't you just love her straw hat?). I want to read more, write more, explore more - live more life.

What do you have planned this weekend? Besides the 15-mile run and shift at the cupcake bar, I'm looking forward to a low-key Sunday. With as little TV as possible.

(Photo via ffffound!)

No comments:

Post a Comment