Everything Is Beautiful: Friday love

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday love


Normally I'm not the kind of girl to swoon over wedding stuff, but lately I've been smitten with the idea of an elegant picnic wedding. Chinese lanterns, flowers in mason jars, pink lemonade, mini apple pies, vintage bike rides, sophisticated picnic food - isn't the idea totally charming? No, I'm not engaged, just got a little bit of wedding fever. Well you may not have wedding plans, do you have picnic plans this 4th of July? Upstate New York is due for some gorgeous weather and my only plans are to be outside as much as possible. And eat as much watermelon as I can handle. See you Tuesday!

(Photo by Anna Robin via A Cup of Jo)

1 comment:

  1. I went to my sister-in-law's wedding at the Crescent Beach Hotel. It was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete