Everything Is Beautiful: To the Jersey Shore

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Thursday, July 8, 2010

To the Jersey Shore


Of all the beaches I thought I might visit this summer, the Jersey Shore was never on my list. Or my backup list. With a bad reputation - made even worse by the ladies above - it just wasn't a place I thought I'd ever want to go. But my friends invited me to come this weekend, and I thought, "Why not?" One of them is actually from New Jersey and she's a really cool chick, so not all of them are loud, orange and out of control (whereas I'm soft-spoken, pale and sober). And oh, the photo possibilities! Plus it's been ages since I've been on a girls trip, and it couldn't come at a better time. I'm leaving tonight after work, so I won't be here on Friday. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

(Photo from MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment