Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beautiful weekend





Any weekend that includes the thermometer reading upwards of 95 degrees is a success to me. I didn't take many photos because I was just so lazy. Saturday I spent the day helping out at my friend's cupcake bakery's grand opening. Sunday I made homemade lemon ice cream sandwiches to go with grilled hamburgers and hot dogs (tofu for me) and totally crashed on the couch before we could make it out to see the fireworks. Monday I sat by the pool with my mom and caught a matinee of Eclipse (yes, this my second time). Hope you enjoyed your long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment