Everything Is Beautiful: Men's fashion finds

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Men's fashion finds

I received a great idea from a male friend of mine to start incorporating male fashion obsessions into my daily blog. There's nothing sexier than a well-dressed man, so I figured why not share my favorite male fashion finds, too. (Right now, I am LOVING a slim cardigan and a pair of distressed jeans and crisp, white sneakers.) To kick things off, here are a few of my favorite pieces and looks. And guys, these looks are the equivalent of walking a puppy through Central Park - girls will swoon.

(Photo from Urban Outfitters)


(Photo from J. Crew)


(Photo from Candy Store Collective)


(So sexy. Photo from J.Crew)

No comments:

Post a Comment