Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Paris (part deux)

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Beautiful Paris (part deux)

















Oh how I miss Paris. So many amazing memories. I have to tell you just how I got to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower. We bought tickets to walk the stairs up two levels, and then once there, you can purchase tickets to take the elevator to the top. Well, on the night we went, they closed the ticket counters. I looked down at my feet and staring back at me was a ticket to the top (le sommet). I know my brother was jealous, but you couldn't deny it was totally meant to be. When I got up there, it was so windy people were stuck to the walls with fear. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy as I stuck my camera out the gate and trying to get some good photos, but it was just so windy and dark. And a note about the first photo: Right after I took this these guys hit me in the shin with the soccer ball. I gave them a look of death and I never even got an apology. Damn French boys.

1 comment: