Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, April 12, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day


After a week of being home from my Euro trip, my life still hasn't gotten back to normal. Last week I was exhausted (which included falling asleep on the couch even before my 10-year-old self went to bed) and had either the flu or food poisoning since Wednesday. So today's my day to get back on track. And I can't think of a better way to start with a fashion obsession from none other than Marc Jacobs. This little heart print camisole is perfect for the summer or even under a blazer for a flirty work look.

(Photo from Nordstrom)

No comments:

Post a Comment