Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, May 31, 2010

Beautiful weekend










There are moments in your life when you realize how quickly years go by. On Sunday, I took photos for my friend's daughter's junior prom. I graduated from high school seven years ago; college three. Now all of a sudden I'm turning 25 this year. Everything I had planned for my life up to this point has yet to happen (except maybe graduating from college). But I'm OK with that. Life never goes as planned. Who knew taking prom photos could be so life reflecting? The rest of the weekend I spent running around and nursing a sunburn after forgetting sunblock on a 40 mile bike ride. I look a lot like a lobster with awkward tan lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment