Everything Is Beautiful: Sunny Monday

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunny Monday


Today's forecast in upstate New York calls for sunshine and 80 degree weather. I hope your Monday will be easier to tolerate because of the sun, too. This weekend I was holed up working on an exciting new project with my friend: a screenplay. It's in the beginning stages, but it's 500 Days of Summer meets The Notebook. An indie romantic comedy, if you will. I am so excited and I see so much potential in our idea. And after my NYC trip, I recreated Magnolia Bakery's famous banana pudding. Do not walk to the kitchen to make this - run! Like my mom said after eating it yesterday: "This is so good I want to bathe in it."

(Photo by danorbit)

No comments:

Post a Comment