Everything Is Beautiful: Happy Friday

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Friday


Is it just me or does this week feel like it's had an extra day added to it? I'm just glad it's finally the weekend - and a long one for me. I'm off to my second favorite city in the world this weekend, New York City. The boy and I are off to catch a Yankees game, eat some amazing blueberry pancakes, continue my quest for the best cupcakes in NYC (I'll let you know the standings when I get back) and wander the Brooklyn Flea Market. Have a fabulous weekend. I'll see you on Wednesday.

(Photo by Michelle Behre)

No comments:

Post a Comment