Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day


Must. Have. Now. This is the oversized bow headband sported by the models at the Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2010 runway show. Made of silk taffeta, this is more like a headwrap, which unfortunately, always seem to slide off my hair. Cursed with thin hair, as a child my mom would put the cutest barrettes in my hair, but they would just slide right off. Now I have a bit more hair and affinity for bleach, but still the same problem. But because I'll do just about anything for fashion (and Marc Jacobs), I'm willing to give this special bow a shot.

(Photo from Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment