Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day


Summer sandal season is here! I don't think I've been this excited since the snow drifts melted. Instead of regular old brown or black leather, these Jeffrey Campbell printed sandals are a cool alternative.

Another reason to celebrate - it's Friday. And a long weekend! What are your plans? I'll be seeing Sex and the City 2 tonight and on Sunday it's my first gig as a photographer - I'm shooting my friend's daughter's prom photos. Monday I predict a ton of baking and outdoor activities. Enjoy your weekend!

(Photo from Need Supply Co.)

No comments:

Post a Comment