Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Friday

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, October 8, 2010

Beautiful Friday


The sun is shining, I'm caffeinated up (thanks Starbucks) and I like my outfit (jeggings, my fav bicycle tee, a schoolboy blazer and black oxfords). If I'm in a good mood it means one of three things: I lost two pounds, I just went shopping or it's Friday. I came across this vintage photograph of Audrey Hepburn in front of the Eiffel Tower this morning and was so inspired. Her beehive hair, cigarette in hand and beautiful rooftop overlooking the most beautiful city in the world - it really reminds me of how chic Paris is. Not only can I take a cue from French women and dress stylishly every day, but I can also channel their confident, sophisticated attitudes in my everyday life. I just can't imagine a French girl losing her cool at work or freaking out about a run in her tights. Maybe if we had bakeries with pistachio mararons and pain au chocolat at every corner I'd be happier, too.

On another note, I'd like to mention that my friend Troy has helped me get 11 new followers in just one day. Thank you. And to all my loyal readers, you are the best. I wouldn't have made it a year and a half without you guys. I might not be Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere, but I'm Emily from good old Rochester, NY and I'm here to stay.

(Photo via We Heart It)

No comments:

Post a Comment