Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion Obsession of the Day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fashion Obsession of the Day


Stripes? On a coat? This unlikely combination actually turns out to be one of the cutest pieces I've ever seen. The wide contrasting forest and sea foam green stripes + a shoulder bow, bracelet sleeves and a swing shape = perfection. Designed by Kate Spade, this coat comes with a steep price tag ($745), so I'll be looking out for similar styles for less (Forever 21 are you reading this?).

*This post is dedicated to my mom, who found this coat online yesterday while being extremely productive at work.

(Photo from Nordstrom)

2 comments:

  1. Never thought a coat like this could be so appealing. I absolutely adore it though. Came across your blog rather randomly I must say, it's lovely.

    I've just started blogging again. Take a look at my page if you get a chance at some point.

    AEM

    pumpkinmae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete