Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion Obsession of the Day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fashion Obsession of the Day


My newest love is for the French line, A.P.C., that gives vintage-inspired and timeless pieces a modern twist. This tweed cape has amazing details like a fur-lined hood, sleeve slots and pockets. I had my heart set on buying a cape as my new winter coat, but I was discouraged when I realized you can't really carry a shoulder bag with a cape. Maybe I can learn to carry my handbag, well, clasped in my hand. Or I could buy a new handbag. I think I'm on to something here.

(Photo from Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment