Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, October 4, 2010

Beautiful Weekend







The first weekend of October brought chilly weather, but that also meant the cozy sweaters in the back of my closet made their first appearance. I also gave in and turned the heat on in my apartment. On Saturday I worked all day, but it was to cover a fashion show, so I can't complain. Sunday I tried to get back in the distance running game by running 15 miles and increased my carb intake by baking this caramel cake. Hope you enjoyed the debut of October, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment