Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion Obsession of the Day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fashion Obsession of the Day


I picked a horrible time to go on a shopping fast. In an effort to save money, I've decided to stop shopping until after the holidays. That's like three months without sugar (which I'm also making an effort to give up, at least on most days of the week). And without sugar and shopping, I get cranky. So when my October Anthropologie catalog came in the mail, it was a cruel tease. A timeless, flattering shape with modern details like kimono sleeves, contrasting hues and a textured gold silk skirt make this dress irresistible. I'll just have to wait it out (sale!).

(Photo from Anthropologie)

No comments:

Post a Comment