Everything Is Beautiful: 365 Days of Photos

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, August 31, 2009

365 Days of Photos

I'm lacking some serious creative inspiration lately. The world seems to rush by, and in turn we miss out on the most beautiful things. I've decided to take a cue from some of my fellow bloggers and start a 365 Days of Photos project of my own. For a full year, every day, I'll post a new photo. It will force me to stop and take a break and appreciate the beauty in every day (not just Saturdays and Sundays). And force me to really focus on learning more about photography - something I love, but know very little about.

Day One

Jerrick waiting patiently to play tennis. I could not keep up with him on the court.

No comments:

Post a Comment