Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fashion obsession of the day

I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of cropped skinny jeans for months. On my last trip to Nordstrom, I threw my budget out the window and tried on every pair of cropped skinnies they had. It must have been at least 10 pairs of jeans. Still, nothing. Then, they appeared to me in the most unlikely of places: J. Crew. Their toothpick ankle jean is super dark, super skinny and the perfect length and fit. At $125 they were no bargain, but worth every penny because they fit so perfectly. I'm thinking I might actually have to buy another pair.

(Photo from J. Crew)

No comments:

Post a Comment