Everything Is Beautiful: Love Kate

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Love Kate

Kate Spade just debuted their Fall 2009 line of apparel and it is BANANAS (yes, I caught the premiere of the Rachel Zoe project last night). The pieces are Diane von Furstenberg meets Zooey Deschanel meets Mad Men. It's so fabulous I can't even stand it. In good old upstate New York, we don't get the good stuff, but I got to see it in the flesh while I was in San Diego. And it is gorgeous. The fabrics are luxe, the prints quirky (I fell in love with this silk Peter Pan blouse with a print of lips and cigarettes) and, of course, the prices out of my budget. I'm saving up to get out of dodge, which means no more fabulous fashion for a while. But a girl can drool, right?



(Photos from Kate Spade)

2 comments:

  1. Love love love every one of those Kate Spade outfits. I D.I.E. (another Rachel Zoe line)

    ReplyDelete